I started the week with one of these and figured it would be a good way to end it, too.
1. For the first time since I have filed a joint tax return (both times that I have been married) I am not gonna pay in for taxes. Usually it is me who pays in quarterly while they do nothing and then we end paying in a buttload of $ at the end of the year which they never had the discipline to save from their earnings.
2. The return is not huge but my husband said that I can have it all to pay me back for the last two years. It isn't like I will go wild with the $ but it will be nice to have a little float in the budget.
3. Went to see my nephew's spring chorale concert last night. HaHa. Those things are sure cute. He's in 3rd grade.
4. Dog at work today.
5. S's cuddles this morning. She wakes up slowly and likes to be held but we were soon belly laughing which is a great start to the day.
6. I am leaving work early. It is a pretty day eventhough it is chilly. I will clean the house before everyone gets home.
7. 13 days until we leave for vacation!
8. Sushi for dinner. Yum.
10. Downpour last night left the streets looking spiffy!